Tempo T250-1250 - 1/4 in. Black Polyethylene Tubing (0.170 ID x 0.250 OD) (40 PSI) (1250 ft.)
Micro-tubing (also known as spaghetti, feeder or distrbution tubing) is available in a variety of sizes, coil lengths and materials (polyethylene or vinyl). The polyethylene (Linear Low Density Polyethylene) is stronger and a little stiffer and works well in all weather with the barbed micro-fittings. Vinyl tubing is a lot more flexible but will not adhere to the micro-fittings as well especially in high temperatures and pressures. Micro-tubing is often used as a feeder line from the supply tubing to the dripper or jet. A full range of micro-fittings are available for use with the micro-tubing.
Features and Benefits
- Extruded from the finest quality resins
- UV resistant, contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black, an antioxidant that protect the tubing from thermal degradation
- Supported by quality control standard and processes to ensure consistent coils productions
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Operating pressure: up to 40 PSI
- Polyethylene Material: Dow 7510 linear low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black
- Available in lengths of 50', 100', 500', 1,000', 1,250', 1,500', and 2,000'
- Other lengths available by request
- Poly available in three sizes: 0.125" ID x 0.187" OD - 0.160" ID x 0.220" OD - 0.170" ID x 0.250" OD
- Vinyl available in one additional size: 0.155" ID x 0.250" OD
- Can be used with drip emitters, micro-sprays or micro-sprinklers in above or below grade installation.