PREMIUM Action Machine SAFI-15-100-1 1/2 inch
Stainless Screen Sand Separator
For environments where sediment, sand, or debris can be introduced into your pipes, an Action Filter is the perfect solution for removing those foreign objects with ultimate efficiency. An Action Filter will pay for itself over time by saving you money on damaged or broken components. The transparent filter shield makes it easy to look in and see how much sediment has been separated and when it’s time to clean the filter. Stainless steel mesh filter and heavy duty construction throughout the device make it an excellent choice for high pressure situations. Cleaning of the filter is easy and can be done by hand without using tools. Action Filters are the perfect solution for residential applications as well as smaller commercial installations.
Features & Benefits
- Self Backflushing when installed before a pressure tank ( * always install filter after pressure switch )
- Clear body allows easy examination and disposal
- Molded PVC filter body allows glue together installation similar to standard PVC pipe fittings.
- 1/2" Flush Valve allows for quick cleaning. Simply twist and clean.
- Molded from heavy duty U.V. stabilized weather resistant materials for long service life.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 PSI at 73 degrees Fahrenheit ( 23 degrees Celsius )
- High Flow rates, from 1 to 100 gallons per minute.
Filter Screen Mesh:
- Irrigation Systems: Sprinkler Gear drives, Spray nozzles, Drip emitters, and solenoid valves.
- Domestic or Commercial well water : Faucet aerators, toilet valves, dish/clothes washers. water softners, ice makers, and HVAC heat pumps.
- Industrial: Machinery cooling systems, process water prefiltrations, distribution solenoid valves, and cooling towers.
- Poultry & Live Stock: Cooling systems, fogger nozzles, drinking nipples, wash-down water valves, and medication distribution systems.