24 inch Vinyl Tubing, 1/4 inch Connector, 13 inch Stake and 90° Adjustable Jet
The stake assemblies come fully assembled and are ready for installation. Stake assemblies consist of our 13" plastic stake, a 24" vinyl feeder tube with a 1/4" barbed connector and are available in a standalone version or with an inline micro-valve or any one of our three spray pattern Anteater™ Adjustable Jets.
Features and Benefits
- Fully assembled and ready for easy installation
- Micro-valve can be adjusted to change flow and spray diameter
- Available in three spray patterns
- Color coded cap for easy spray pattern identification
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material
- Adjustable from 0-26 GPH
- 90 degree spray pattern color code – black
- 180 degree spray pattern color code – blue
- 360 degree spray pattern color code – red
- Operating pressure: 15-40 PSI
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh
- The FSA24 and FSA24-V assemblies can be used with any micro-spray jet that has 10-32 thread or 1/4" barbed inlet. The barbed connector is ready for insertion into 1/4", 1/2" or 3/4" irrigation tubing. For 1/2" and 3/4" tubing, a hole must be punched using a hole punch first.