Hunter IC-600PP I-Core 6 Station Controller with Plastic Pedestal
The Hunter ICM-600 adds 6 stations / zones to the Hunter I-Core Controller.
Want it all? Gorgeous turf, advanced programming capability, and an intuitive interface? Meet the I-Core. Designed for demanding commercial and high-end residential applications, the full-featured I-Core controller is easy to use, easy to install, and easy to program, with a variety of new features that will redefine irrigation intelligence.
Modular means more options. And more options mean an easy install. The I-Core plastic is expandable from 6 to 30 stations and the metal is expandable to 42, for a broad range of choices to meet all of your customers' needs.
I-Core's real-time flow monitoring capability provides overflow protection and flow totaling to minimize the potential for water waste.
Features & Benefits
- IC-600-PL - 6-Station base domestic model with outdoor plastic cabinet, can be configured by adding modules up to 30 stations
- IC-600-M - 6-Station base model with metal cabinet, can be configured by adding modules up to 42 stations
- IC-600-PP - 6-Station base model with plastic pedestal, can be configured by adding modules up to 42 stations
- Modular controller expandable from 6 stations to 30 stations (plastic cabinet) and 42 stations (metal cabinet) with 6-station ICM modules
- Unique module design allows servicing of module without removing field wires from the controller
- Large, easy to read, backlit graphics display
- Removable front panel for remote programming
- Seasonal Adjustment by Program (globally, monthly, or daily by Solar Sync)
- Seasonal Adjustment: 0% to 300%
- 4 independent programs (A, B, C, & D)
- Multi-language capability, programmable in six different languages
- Diagnostic Dashboard continually monitors and displays system operation for flow, station and sensor status
- Automatic short circuit detection, skips shorted stations and continues watering, no fuses to replace
- Station run times: 12 hours
- Eight start times for Programs A,B, and C; 16 start times for Program D
- Program stack and overlap capability, any two programs can run concurrently
- Real time flow monitoring capability built in
- Flow learning by station and station level diagnostics, alarms and shutdowns
- Flow totalizer provides cumulative flow history
- Hunter Quick Check helps troubleshoot field wiring issues
- No Water Window capability
- Total run time calculator
- Test program feature
- One button manual start and advance
- Easy Retrieve Memory backup feature can save and restore preferred program
- Factory installed SmartPort connector for use with Hunter ROAM and ICR Remotes
- All models NEMA rated for weather resistance
- Programmable station delay up to 9 hours
- Programmable rain delay up to 180 days
- Cycle and Soak capability by station
- Multiple sensor inputs
- Rain sensor override
- UL, C-UL, CE, C-tick
- Transformer input: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Transformer output: 24 VAC, 1.5 A Station output: 24 VAC, 0.56 A (2 valves)
- Maximum total output: 24 VAC, 1.4 A (5 valves)
- Master valve output: 24 VAC, 0.28 A
- IC-600-PL - 11" H x 13-1/2" W x 6-1/2" D
- IC-600-M - 12-3/8" H x 15-1/2" W x 6-7/16" D
- IC-600-PP - 38-3/8" H x 21-9/16" W x 15-7/8" D
Easy-to-Read Backlit LCD Display
Fully language customizable: Choose from six different languages.
Seasonal adjustment independent by program: Set globally, monthly, or through Solar Sync.
Flow monitoring capability and control at your fingertips. Flow monitoring can be programmed for each station.
Flow Sensing Capacity
Real-time flow sensing will identify a system's low flow or overflow conditions instantaneously, before resulting damage (to either the system or surrounding landscape) can occur. The user determines the threshold for what will be recognized as a "highest flow rate" and "lowest flow rate" by station. In turn, the controller will calibrate itself automatically to identify any flow below or above these pre-determined limits to be an incorrect flow condition. When the limits are exceeded, the I-Core shuts off that part of the system. To bring real-time flow sensing to the I-Core, simply add the HFS flow sensor and the corresponding FCT sensor body your piping requires.
Manuals and Literature