MS-125x100: 1 1/4" Spigot x 1" Slip Adapter
This 1-1/4" Spigot x 1" Slip Adapter is used to provide a connection into or out of the manifold for either 1" or 1-1/4" PVC pipe . To connect PVC pipe either slip a 1-1/4" fitting (pvc coupler) over the 1-1/4" spigot or slip 1" pvc pipe into the spigot which serves as a 1" slip adapter on the MS-125X100.
The valve manifolds are designed to connect double; triple; or quadruple manifolds together using a MS series coupling to make larger manifolds if needed.
Overall Description of the 1" Half Union Manifold System
Eliminate leaks and the problems with servicing valves by building manifolds from this high-quality manifold system.
- Half union fittings and adapters mate with manifold pieces to build a quality 1" manifold system for quick and convenient installations.
- Tight o-ring seals eliminate leakage.
- Variety of outlets; adapters; and couplings offered for different size PVC and poly pipe.
- Size: SCH80
- Color: Gray
- Operating pressure up to 235 psi at 73°F (23°C)
- MS-DM: double manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-TM: triple manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-QM: quadruple manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-MA: male adapter
- MS-FA: female adapter
- MS-NIP: male NPT x buttress nipple
- MS-FNIP: female NPT x buttress nipple
- MS-CAP: cap with F Buttress Threads
- MS-CPLG: coupling
- MS-125x100: 1 1/4" spigot x 1" slip adapter
- MS-100x075: 1" spigot x 3/4" slip adapter
- MS-100IA: 1" insert adapter
- MS-075IA: 3/4" insert adapter