MS-MA: F Buttress x M NPT Threads
This adapter is used to connect a valve with a Female Thread Inlet to the valve manifold. The F Buttress side of this adapter connects to the valve manifold. The M NPT side of this adapter screws into the female threads of a valve which has a 1" fpt (female pipe thread) inlet. An example of a valve used with this adpater is the Rain Bird 100-DVF or the Hunter PGV-101G
The valve manifolds are designed to connect double; triple; or quadruple manifolds together using a MS series coupling to make larger manifolds if needed.
Overall Description of the 1" Half Union Manifold System
Eliminate leaks and the problems with servicing valves by building manifolds from this high-quality manifold system.
- Half union fittings and adapters mate with manifold pieces to build a quality 1" manifold system for quick and convenient installations.
- Tight o-ring seals eliminate leakage.
- Variety of outlets; adapters; and couplings offered for different size PVC and poly pipe.
- Size: SCH80
- Color: Gray
- Operating pressure up to 235 psi at 73°F (23°C)
- MS-DM: double manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-TM: triple manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-QM: quadruple manifold with M Buttress Threads
- MS-MA: male adapter
- MS-FA: female adapter
- MS-NIP: male NPT x buttress nipple
- MS-FNIP: female NPT x buttress nipple
- MS-CAP: cap with F Buttress Threads
- MS-CPLG: coupling
- MS-125x100: 1 1/4" spigot x 1" slip adapter
- MS-100x075: 1" spigot x 3/4" slip adapter
- MS-100IA: 1" insert adapter
- MS-075IA: 3/4" insert adapter