Aqualine PBV-075S - Plastic Ball Valve with Slip Ends:
Ball Valve Coupling Connectors are available in sizes ranging from 1/2" to 2" with threaded or slip connections for attaching to PVC pipe.
Ball Valve Connectors provide the ability to adjust the differential pressure between the inlet and outlet connections to the irrigation flow line and can ensure that even the heaviest organic fertilizers and supplements can be pulled from the tank.
They are also recommended for any application where higher feed rates are desired or heavier fertilizer/supplement products are used. This is especially important to nurseries and growers where higher proportioning rates are needed.
- Positive drip-tight shutoff.
- Rapid 1/4-turn on/off control.
- Durable PVC body and rugged ABS handle.
- Flow: 0 to 22.0 GPM (0 to 5,0 m3/h; 0 to 1,39 l/s)
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,0 bars)