Armada Technologies PRO-220K Tone Probe with Case
The Pro220K tone generator and probe kit is designed to help contractors easily identify the termination point of any wire. Tone and probe technology has been around since the 1970's, but not like this. Advanced features including AC filter noise rejection, headlight, low battery light, combination metal/plastic tips, etc. make the Pro220K one of the most advanced tone/probe kits ever. Uniquely, the Pro220K uses AA batteries, providing tremendous battery life.
LED Headlight, AA Battery Power, AC Noise Rejection Filter
Cutting edge technology including;
- LED Probe Headlight for Dark Areas.
- AC Noise Rejection Filter to Greatly Reduce Buzzing and Humming from Electrical Sources.
- Metal/Plastic Combination Tip to Give Maximum Response but Still Protect Sensitive Hardware.
- AA Battery Power Lasts for 250+ Hours of Operation.
The Pro220K Advanced AC Filtered Tone and Probe kit is designed to help contractors easily identify the termination point of any wire. The Pro220K Advanced Tone and Probe Kit pinpoints where a particular wire or cable terminates at the far end of the cable.
How Does the Pro220K Advanced AC Filtered Tone and Probe Kit Work?
- The tone generator Model Pro110 is connected to a wire at one end using the attached alligator clips or RJ11 plug and activated.
- The tone probe Model Pro210F Advanced Filter Tone Probe is then taken to the other end of the wire, activated and used to locate the ?beep-beep-beep? signal of the Pro110.
- The wire making the loudest signal is the one connected to the tone generator, and therefore that particular wire's termination point is identified.
Manuals and Literature