BLAZING EL1009 1" X SWING PIPE BARB END OF LINE FITTING:
Blazing's End of Line Fast Fittings make adding a sprinkler head at the end of your pipe run easier than ever. With its dual O-ring seal and built in latch, the Blazing EL1009 is easier and quicker to install than traditional insert fittings. No need to carry clamps or tools; the End of Line Fast Fittings lock to the pipe with a dual tooth latch that buries itself in the pipe.
|Features & Benefits
- Slips on pipe quickly and easily
- 5 second installation
- No clamps, no tools and no extra fittings
- Saves time and labor
- Level locks onto pipe for secure hold
- Double O-ring seal prevents leakage
- Windows on body allow for visual confirmation that fitting is fully seated on pipe
- For use on any Manufacturer's 1" 80#, 100# or 160# NSF poly pipe.
- Eco-Friendly: Blazing Fast Fittings are made of high impact ABS and contain no metal or chloride like other fittings on the market, making them the most eco-friendly fitting.
- Tested to over 180 PSI without leaks or movement on the pipe and put through vigorous on/off cycling in excess of 250,000 cycles, Blazing's End of Line Fast Fittings will last longer than the life of the irrigation system.
- Blazing Products can not warranty use of Blazing Fast Fittings used on main lines unless a master valve is used.
- DO NOT use on Main Lines without a master valve. Blazing Fast Fittings are not for use in any application under constant pressure..
- DO NOT use Pipe Dope on Blazing Fast Fittings as it may cause stress cracking or deterioration of the fitting. Blazing Products only recommends Teflon tape on threaded connections.
- DO NOT use torches to warm the pipe when using Blazing Fast Fittings. Heating the pipe can cause irregularities in the pipe and can cause brittleness over time.
- DO NOT use Blazing Fast Fttings in conjunction with compressed air or gasses.
- DO NOT use grease, oil, or solvent to lubricate Blazing Fast Fittings.
- Blazing Fast Fittings slide into the pipe so easily, using torches to soften the pipe is a thing of the past. Blazing Products does not recommend the use of torches when using the Blazing Fast Fittings as it can cause irregularities in the pipe and cause brittleness over time.