Blazing Products EL1007 1/2 Inch FPT End of Line Elbow for 1 Inch Polyethylene Tubing:
Blazing's new End of Line Fast Fittings make adding a sprinkler head at the end of your pipe run easier than ever. With its dual O-ring seal and built in latch, the Blazing EL 1007 is easier and quicker to install than traditional insert fittings. No need to carry clamps or tools, the End of Line Fast Fittings lock to the pipe with a dual tooth latch that buries itself in the pipe. Tested over 120 PSI without leaks or movement on the pipe, the End of Line Fast Fittings are perfect for every Poly install. Available now for 1" Poly Pipe with a 1/2" FPT.
- For 1" Poly Pipe with 1/2" FPT or Swing Pipe Barb Outlets
- Slips on Pipe Quickly and Easily
- No clamps, tools, or extra fittings
- 5 Second Installation
- DO NOT use on Main Lines without a master valve. Blazing Fast Fittings are not for use in any application under constant pressure..
- DO NOT use Pipe Dope on Blazing Fast Fittings as it may cause stress cracking or deterioration of the fitting. Blazing Products only recommends Teflon tape on threaded connections.
- DO NOT use torches to warm the pipe when using Blazing Fast Fittings. Heating the pipe can cause irregularities in the pipe and can cause brittleness over time.
- DO NOT use Blazing Fast Fttings in conjunction with compressed air or gasses.
- DO NOT use grease, oil, or solvent to lubricate Blazing Fast Fittings.