MSCD-SM Small Concrete Donut Sprinkler Head Protector For Sprays
Many sprinkler heads are broken annually by neighbors and family driving off of the driveway and over the street curb. Who has not experienced the aggravation of a lawn crew cutting your sprinkler heads? Are you tired of the high water bills caused by someone else breaking your sprinkler heads? Concrete donuts are the only solution!
This is a green dyed - concrete donut for sprinkler heads. They come in two sizes (spray head size and rotary head size). The purpose of the donut is to displace the weight of a vehicle or lawn mowers tire. This will aid in the protection of the sprinkler head and the pipes below the head. These donuts are made out of fiber reinforced concrete for maximum strength and durability. They are tapered on the outer side of the donut to aid in the weight displacement. The outer bottom edge measures 7.5” and the top outer edge measures 6.25”. The entire concrete mixture is green.
Features and Benefits
- Medium donut is for sprinkler rotors
- Fiber reinforced concrete = maximum strength
- Displaces the weight of a vehicle/mower tire
- Protection for the sprinkler head and pipes
- The entire concrete mixture is dyed green
- For pop-up type spray head and pop-up type rotary sprinkler head
- All donuts are tapered on the outer side of the donut to aid in the weight displacement
- Outer Bottom Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Inner Top Diameter: 6-1/4"
- Hole Size: 2-1/2"