American Cedar D-Mize III-GL Neem Oil Pesticide Gallon (Indoor Use) (20% Neem Oil)
Features & Benefits
- The d-Mize formulation is an easy to apply, cost effective treatment for the control of chemical resistant or other insects.
- d-Mize is a proprietary organic NEEM oil provocateur that riggers the arthropods breathing sphericals into instant closure which subsequently lowers their organ temperature, quickly triggering the demise of soft or hard shell insects.
Use as a Direct or Indirect Residual Treatment
- d-Mize offers Pest Control Operators and Homeowners seeking a DIY product two distinct treatment agendas.
- As a direct treatment, d-Mize delivers a contact kill spray eliminating a wide variety of arthropod.
- As an indirect residual treatment, the lingering vapor of d-Mize will provide residual insect control for up to 30 days or more.
Application Use, Rates and Schedule
- Use d-Mize for crack and crevasse treatment or as a structural fumigant.
- Apply d-Mize using a trigger sprayer or any type of compression applicator.
- For ULV (Ultra Low Volume) fogging, use approximately 1 quart of d-Mize per 500 sq. ft. of. of floor surface area.
- One gallon of d-Mize will treat approximately 2,000 square feet of floor space in a fumigation agenda.
- d-Mize may be applied safely to indoor surfaces including carpets, fabrics, upholstery, painted and unpainted wood and metal materials.
- d-Mize may be delivered as a liquid spray or wet fog to bed frames, box springs, headboards, mattresses, linens, behind and under night stand, dressers, behind wall hangings, near moldings.
- Apply till wet at any point where carpet and wall meet, anywhere insects (especially bed bug and cockroaches) may be found.
- The direct spray of upholstery surfaces including cracks, crevasses, tufts, seams and edges will decrease the potential of further infestation of bed bugs.
- For best results allow a minimum of 4.0 hours prior to re-entry.
- Re-apply every 7-14 days as needed.
PreTesting Recommended on Questionable Surfaces
d-Mize may cause damage or discoloration to certain materials and surfaces including papers, soft plastics, photographs and some flooring and finishes. We recommend a spot treatment test to an inconspicuous area of these materials before use.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothes before reuse.
DO NOT DILUTE
NOT FOR USE ON PLANTS
Contents: d-Mize III is a proprietary blend or inert and active ingredients
Including 20% temperature-influenced Food Grade Cold Pressed Neem Oil