PRESSURE COMENSATING DRIP EMITTER
DIG's most advanced dripper. Our PC drippers allow longer runs with equal flow from each dripper at any pressure between 10 and 55 PSI. They are self-cleaning, utilizing a silicone diaphragm which presses against the water passage as pressure and flow fluctuate to provide preset flow rates; when the pressure is below 10 PSI, the diaphragm is completely open, allowing particles to be washed through. PC drippers are very durable and can withstand harsh conditions.
- Recommended filtration: 155 mesh.
- Operating pressure: 10 to 55 PSI.
- Recommended pressure: 25 PSI.
- Flow rate: 1 GPH.
- Silicone diaphragm.
- 1/4" barb inlet. Features
- Provides uniform flow distribution, even in areas with difficult topographical conditions.
- Very durable and can withstand harsh conditions.
- self-cleaning. Installation
- Insert directly into 1/2" poly tubing.
- Insert into the end of 1/4" poly tubing.
- Use with model D44 or 16-035R punch tool.
- Body and Cover: Polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Silicone