DIG DB250 Drip Maintenance & Repair Expansion Bucket (162 PCS)
The DB250 Drip Irrigation Maintenance & Repair Expansion Bucket is a fully loaded 162 piece kit that is used to repair, expand, or maintain your drip irrigation system. Save money and time with DIG's new drip system Maintenance & Repair Expansion Bucket which contains all the essential 1/4" fittings, PC drippers, stakes, and 250 feet of 1/4" micro-tubing to help you keep your existing drip system maintained and operating at peak efficiency. All frequently used parts as well as a 1/4" punch tool are included in the convenient, easy to carry bucket, which can also be used to store all of your drip parts in one place.
The Drip Irrigation Maintenance & Repair Expansion Bucket features DIG’s versatile, color-coded, pressure-compensating drippers in three flow rates (1, 2, and 4 GPH) to efficiently repair, add to, or modify your exiting drip system. The kit is economically priced well below the cost of the individual parts combined.
- Replace or repair drippers, micro tubing, and small sized connections
- Fully loaded with 162 pieces to repair, expand, or maintain drip irrigation systems
- Contains all the essential components to repair or extend a drip irrigation installation
- 40 pressure-compensating drippers in 1, 2, and 4 GPH
- No special tools or glue are needed.
- Save money by significantly lowering the cost of system components
- DIG's drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check with local water provider)
Includes DIG’s free Drip Irrigation Guide to installing a drip irrigation system
- Maximum recommended flow using the 1/4” distribution tubing: 12 GPH
- Premium micro tubing (poly) length: 250' with .170 ID x .250 OD
- PC drip emitter flow rates and color code:
- 1 GPH (4 L/H) color code – black
- 2 GPH (8 L/H) color code – green
- 4 GPH (12 L/H) color code – red
- PC drip emitter operating pressure: 10 -45 PSI
- Total number of components: 162
- UPC code: 840620100236
Installation and Replacement Suggestions:
- To replace drippers attached to the drip tubing: Remove the dripper currently being used, and plug the hole with the large side of the goof plug (included). Punch a new hole using the punch (included) and insert the new dripper (included).
- To replace drippers attached to the micro tubing: Remove the current dripper, or cut the micro tubing and insert the new dripper into the end of the micro tubing.