Toro EVO-4ID 4 Station Evolution Indoor Modular Controller
Introducing the next generation in controllers! With an intuitive interface and exclusive features for "smart" control, the new Toro® EVOLUTION® is an easy choice for residential and light-commercial applications.
Toro Evolution Controller Features & Benefits
- Revolutionary Interface
The Evolution controller's user interface was designed with the customer in mind. Shortcut buttons provide quick access to basic functions while the advanced menu leverages the experience and knowledge of the irrigation professional, all shown on a graphics display that navigates similar to many modern consumer electronic devices
- Easy Upgrade to Integrated Smart Control
An optional Smart Connector® plugs into the timing mechanism, enabling it to wirelessly communicate directly with a number of add-on devices - including a weather sensor, handheld remote, multiple soil sensors, and up to two wireless relays.
- Computer-programmable with USB Drive
Simple-to-use software allows you to program everything at a computer. Use a standard USB drive to transfer programming to one or more controllers in a matter of seconds. The USB drive also provides controller logging functionality to save an operation log for diagnostic purposes
- One schedule in the default "standard" mode.
- Up to six schedules in "advanced" mode:
- Three irrigation schedules, four start times per schedule.
- One fixed auxiliary schedule, plus two virtual.
- Three scheduling choices:
- Seven-day calendar.
- 1- to 30-day interval with up to seven day exclusions.
- Odd/even days with up to seven day exclusions.
- Monthly season adjust by schedule.
- Schedule stacking, with automatic split cycle when season adjust is greater than 100%.
- Grow-in schedule settable up to 90 days automatically reverts to regular irrigation schedule.
- Station run times from one minute to twelve hours.
- Allows 30, 60, or 90 second manual run times for things such as winterization /blowouts.
- Programmable well-recovery/station-delay from 1 to 60 seconds or 1 to 60 minutes.
- Pump start delay from 1 to 60 seconds.
- Master valve on/off by zone.
- Timed water off from one to fourteen days.
- Compatible with normally-closed rain sensors.
- Automatic short detection for circuit protection and faster troubleshooting.
- Non-volatile memory doesn't require batteries and holds programming for up to five years
- Width: 11.25 in. (286mm)
- Height: 7.75 in. (197mm)
- Depth: 4.5 in. (114 cm)
- 4 to 16 stations with 4 and 12-station hot-swappable modules.
- Cabinet easily mounts to the wall through two easily-accessible screw holes on the upper left-hand and right-hand sides of the controller.
- Red LED next to display lights in the event of an alert.
- 128 x 64 pixel graphical display
- Battery on the timing mechanism for "armchair" programming.
- Outdoor key-lock cabinet manufactured out of durable UV-resistant plastic and includes standardized key used on many of the most popular controllers
- Indoor cabinet includes internal transformer and pigtail
Controller Electrical Specifications
- North America
- Internal Transformer, Class 2, UL Listed, CSA Certified (or equivalent)
- Input: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Output: 24 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.25A
- Europe and Australia
- Internal Transformer, TUV Approved, SAA Approved
- Input: 220 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA
- Surge Protection
- 6.0 KV common mode; 1.0 KV normal mode
- Battery Type
- 9V Alkaline (not included)
Domestic: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a FCC Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. The equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to the radio communications. Operation in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
International: This is a CISPR 22 Class A product. In a domestic environment, this product may cause radio interference, in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures. Each stations can activate up to two solenoids. This product, utilizing a Class 2 transformer tested to UL1585, satisfies the requirements of a Class 2 Power Source as defined in the NFPA 70 (NEC), Article 725.121(A)(3).
Warranty: 5 Years
Manuals and Literature