Febco U850-075 3/4 in. DCA Backflow Preventer w/ Union Ball
Purchase a backflow device with Union Ball Valve ends for easy installation and un-installation to prepare for the winter.
The Febco 850 In-Line Design Double Check Valve Assemblies are designed to prevent the backflow of pollutants that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering into the potable water supply. They feature a cast copper silicon alloy body and threaded ball valve end connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
Features / Benefits
- Valve Body: Bronze
- Elastomers: Silicone
- Springs: Stainless Steel
Typical Installation: FE850-075 3/4 inch DCA w/Union Ball Outdoor Installation :
Pressure - Temperature
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- Hydrostatic Test Press: 350psi (24.1 bar)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
Approvals - Standards
- ANSI/AWWA Conformance (C510-92)
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.