Febco 860-075 0.75 inch RPZ Backflow Preventer
The FEBCO Series 860 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are for use in health-hazard applications. The series 860 are designed to protect drinking water supplies from dangerous cross-connections in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements for non-potable service applications such as irrigation, fireline, or industrial processing.
Pressure - Temperature
End Connections – NPT ANSI / ASME B1.20.1
- Max. Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- Hydrostatic Test Press: 350psi (24.1 bar)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Valve Body: Bronze
- Elastomers: Silicone
- Springs: Stainless Steel
- ANSI/AWWA Conformance (C511)
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic
- Research at the University of Southern California.