Febco U850-200 2 in. DCA w/ Union Ball Valve Ends
Purchase a backflow device with Union Ball Valve ends for easy installation and un-installation to prepare for the winter.
MasterSeries® 850U Double Check Valve Assemblies with Union End Ball Valves are designed to prevent the backflow of pollutants that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering into the potable water supply. They feature a bronze body and union threaded ball valve end connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar). The FEBCO Series 850U Double Check Valve Assemblies are designed for non-health hazard applications. End Connections – NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1.
Pressure - Temperature
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- Hydrostatic Test Press: 350psi (24.1 bar)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Valve Body: Bronze
- Elastomers: Silicone
- Springs: Stainless Steel
Approvals - Standards
- ANSI/AWWA Conformance (C510-92)
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
Typical Installation: SERIES 850U 1/2" - 2" (15-50mm)