Hunter I90-3RV Full Circle Check Valve-NP Cap
The I-90 is Hunter’s longest distance rotor specifically designed for natural turf, parks, sports fields, and public areas. With a radius of up to 101 feet, the I-90 boasts the longest throw capability of all natural turf rotors. Yet, its reduced-size diameter and cushioned rubber cover make it the perfect choice for parks and wide-open lawn areas, as well as perimeter watering of athletic fields and horse arenas. The rotor is also easy to service, with a “jar-top” body cap that allows quick access to the filter screen and check valve with no extra pieces, parts, or tools required. The I-90 is offered in two models: a full-circle opposing-nozzle version or an adjustable arc model, each with color-coded nozzles that can be field-changed to match the specific needs of any large site.
Features / Benefits
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Dual trajectory nozzle choices: 8 standard trajectory (22.5°), 8 low angle trajectory (15°)
- Nozzle range: #25 to #73
- Exclusive PressurePort™ nozzle technology
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Standard factory installed nozzle: #53
- Factory installed rubber logo cap
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Radius: 73' to 104'
- Flow rate: 29.5 to 83.8 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 80 to 120 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 70 to 120 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.75 in/hr approx. (360 degrees)
- Overall Height: 11"
- Pop-up Height: 3"
- Exposed Diameter: 3½"
- Inlet Size: 1½" female NPT