By following these simple instructions, you can root hundreds of different varieties including African violet, carnation, coleus, fuschia, philodendron and roses.
- Prepare the rooting media.
- Snip a cutting from the plant and moisten slightly - shake off excess moisture.
- Drip the bottom inch of the cutting into the powder - shake off the excess powder by tapping the cutting.
- Plant the cutting in the prepared soil being careful not to rub the powder off.
- Keep the planted cutting moist while rooting - you will have new plants within a few weeks, depending upon the variety.
Do not use on food crops or fruit trees.