What is the base of your irrigation system?
Order within 0hrs 0mins for same-day shipping!
*Not available with backorder/drop-ship items. See Shipping Policy
Easy to use liquid concentrate - dilute 1:128. A gallon makes 128 gallons of ready to use nutrients. Makes up to 256 gallons.
Derived from Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Urea Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Iron from EDTA, Zinc from Zinc EDTA, Manganese from Manganese EDTA.
ALSO CONTAINS NON-PLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
0.10% Yucca Schidigera (Soil Penetrant)
0.0001% Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)
Siphon System with 1:16 ratio, use 8 fl. oz. per gallon every 2-4 weeks as needed. Provides 6.00 ppm Nitrogen.
Water heavily after all applications.
(1) Hose-end fertilizer sprayers vary from 15-20 gals. If using sprinkler can, use at the rate of 2 Tbsps. per gal. of water per 75 sq. ft.
(2) First application 3 weeks after planting.
(3) Start feeing one month before new growth starts.
(4) Start feeding at planting time.
(5) Water cautiously if drainage is poor.
(6) Do not wash off foliage, but water heavily all root areas as needed.