Hendrickson PR8030-1 1 inch FPT x 1 inch FPT High Flow with High Outlet Pressure 30 PSI with 1 inch thread
The PR8000 PRESET PRESSURE REGULATOR is a high flow
regulator that has a range of 1 to 35 gpm. This regulator has
been designed to convert high pressure to the desired pressure.
The regulator is available in 7 pressures: 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and
50 psi. All preset to exacting factory specifications. The springs are
stainless and protected by design in a dry chamber where
water cannot enter. They are designed to give even
performance in all pressure ranges. See back
for performance data.
The PR8000 is specifically designed for use
in high flow applications such as agriculture,
greenhouse, nursery and landscape. The
PR8000 is produced using the highest quality
materials. Consistency and quality are our number
one concern. Quality assurance testing for these aspects
as well as durability are ongoing at Hendrickson Bros.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of flows 1 – 35 gpm.
- 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, and 50 psi preset pressures available.
- High Strength ABS plastic construction
- Body & Valve – Chemical resistant ABS Plastic
- Threads – PVC
- Spring – Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm – EPDM Rubber
- Inlet – 1” FPT
- Outlet – 1” FPT
- Overall length – 5.75 inches
- Outside Diameter – 2.7 inches
- Operating Range 10 – 120 PSI