Hunter PCC 600 Outdoor Controller
- Easy Retrieve Memory allows for retrieval of saved program.
- Total run time calculator determines total of individual station run times per program.
- Sensor programmable by station allows continued watering on specific zones during rain events.
- Remote control ready. Supplied with connection for ROAM and ICR remote controls.
- Large LCD display for simplified programming.
- Independent scheduling options: Days of the week, odd/even, or 31-day intervals.
- Non-volatile memory: No battery required for backing up programs and current date and time; holds programs indefinitely; excellent insurance against unreliable power.
- Two levels of superior surge protection: Includes Hunter Quick Check™ self-diagnostic short circuit protection; microcircuits are protected from electrical spikes, with no fuses to worry about.
- Three programs (A, B, C) with multiple start times: Independent programming handles various watering requirements.
- Central control compatibility: Ready to work with Hunter's IMMS water management system.
- 1 - PCC600 Outdoor Controller
- 1 - WSSSEN Wireless Solar Sync Sensor
Hunter WSSSEN Wireless Solar Sync Sensor
- Provides automated daily adjustment to program run times
- Wired and wireless models available
- No Water Window programming available (except X-Core)
- Rain and freeze shutoff
- Gutter mount bracket included
- Warranty period: 5 years (10 year battery warranty for wireless model)