Hunter I20-04-PRB with Pressure Regulated Body
The PGP-04 and I-20 pressure regulated bodies will take incoming pressures of 50-100 PSI and reduce them to 45 PSI. The Hunter PRB rotors allow the nozzles to operate at peak efficiency, saving up to 25 percent more water. Having the pressure regulator in the body allows it to remain in place and functional even if the original riser is removed and replaced for service.
- Models: PGP Ultra: 4", I-20: 4", 6"
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- QuickCheck arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Includes: set of 12 nozzles (8 standard and 4 low angle), 1 adjustment tool per order, 1 set instructions
- Radius: 17' to 46'
- Flow rate: 0.36 to 9.8 GPM
- Nozzle discharge pressure: 45 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 55 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
- Overall Height: 8-1/4"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
Manuals and Literature