Hunter WVP Battery Operated Wireless Valve Programmer
Rugged, reliable, multi-station, multi-function, battery-powered controller and programmer.
Traffic medians, roundabouts, rural properties, construction sites and municipal parks are all places that lack standard electric power. But with the Hunter Wireless Valve System it is possible for each to enjoy the benefits of automatic irrigation. Battery life is guaranteed through a full season, making replacement a simple annual task. And there's no need to reach inside the valve box to hook up a field transmitter and download program instructions, the programmer can communicate with the controller from up to 100 feet away.
Combined with the user-friendly operating features, there's no battery-powered unit on the market that's easier to program. Plus, with all installed components hidden safely underground and out of view, only the Hunter Wireless Valve System is truly vandal-resistant.
*WVC-200 BATTERY CONTROLLER NOT INCLUDED.
Features & Benefits
- User-friendly Programming
Same easy-to-use programming style as all Hunter controllers
- Latching Solenoid Design for Minimal Power Consumption
9-Volt battery guaranteed to last longer than one full season
- Fully Submersible and Waterproof to 12 Feet
No moisture intrusion; even in humid valve box environments
- Irrigate Landscapes in Remote Locations
Helps reduce system installation costs
- Flexible Programming Options
Choice of days-of-the-week or 31-day interval scheduling
- Sealed Battery Compartment
Customized design features resin-sealed electrical components that withstand water intrusion
- Weather-Sensor Compatible
Accommodates any Hunter weather sensor product
- WVC – 3 1/4" D x 5" H
- WVP – 3" W x 11 1/2" L x 2" H
As Many Controllers as You Want, One Programmer is All You Need
With a Hunter battery-operated controller you're not just limited to one 2- or 4-station unit at your site. You can install several control units to cover different portions of an expansive site without standard electrical power (such as a large municipal park) and manage all the programming functions with a single programming device. That's because all you need is one Hunter WVP to control all the Hunter multi-station battery-operated controllers you require...whether in one location or at many different sites.
- Wireless, radio controlled operation up to 100' away
- Station run time: 0-240 minutes in 1-minute increments
- Operates valves up to 100 feet away from controller using 18 AWG wire
- Start times: 9 per day
- 7-day calendar or interval (1-31 day) watering
- AM/PM or 24-hour clock option
- Start time stacking
- Simplified manual operation
- Programmable rain delay for 1 to 7 days
- Solenoids: Compatible with most common 2-wire 6-9 volt DC battery-operated solenoids
(consult factory for list)
- Battery: Standard 9 volt alkaline battery (not included), one year minimum life; battery not required for program backup
- Memory: Non-volatile for program data
- Weather sensor compatible
- Frequency of operation: 900 MHz ISM Band (U.S./Australia) 869.85 MHz (Europe)
- No FCC license required
Manuals and Literature