Hunter SRM-04 4 in. Adjustable Arc Rotor
The SRM is Hunter’s shortest-range rotor, and was designed to offer a convenient and efficient alternative to spray heads. It is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone. Utilizing the SRM where appropriate results in fewer sprinklers performing more efficient work at a more economical price. The SRM features a rack of six water-efficient nozzles—all of which can be easily identified by its flow rates and installed and changed quickly and easily. This versatile rotor also includes a radius adjustment feature that fine-tunes the spray to keep water off driveways, walks, and other non-landscaped surfaces.
Features / Benefits
- Models: 4"
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Nozzle choices: 6
- Nozzle range: 0.50 to 3.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 3.0 only
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Radius: 15' to 30'
- Flow rate: 0.42 to 3.4 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 30 to 50 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.45 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: 18 degrees approx.
- Overall Height: 7"
- Exposed Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Inlet Size: ½" female NPT
Manuals and Literature