Hunter MP strip rotator nozzles (formerly called Hunter Walla Walla rotators) set a new standard for water efficiency in the turf and landscape irrigation industry. The Hunter MP strip rotator nozzle is a multi-stream rotor the size of a spray nozzle. MP strip rotator nozzles fit into any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming it into a high-uniformity, low-application rate sprinkler with matched precipitation even after arc and radius adjustment. Hunter MP strip models offer improved uniformity and excellent wind-fighting ability. The reduced flow rate allows longer runs and/or fewer zones.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5’ strip to 35’ radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models.
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service