Hunter MP1000 rotators (formerly known as Walla Walla rotators) offer a variety of user-friendly features, including a simplified design for easy installation and adjustments, and a durable design for increased product life. Hunter MP1000 sprinkler rotator nozzles are designed for water-conservation, offering multi-trajectory rotating streams to provide unmatched uniformity, automatic matched precipitation, and a low application rate which reduces runoff on sloping or densely packed ground.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5’ strip to 35’ radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models.
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service