Hunter PGP-ADJ-LA 4 in. Adjustable Arc Rotor w/ Low Angle Nozzles
The PGP� is Hunter�s original product�the item that put the company on the map in 1981. Its exceptional design and impressive performance placed the rotor a cut above back then, and continuous improvements and enhancements have allowed it to remain the number one selling rotor in the world ever since. With the ability to deliver even water distribution from engineered nozzles, this sprinkler is unequaled in reliability, durability, versatility, and value. With its endless built-in features and Hunter�s years of experience in gear-drive technology, it�s no wonder the PGP remains the professional�s choice year after year.
Features / Benefits
- Models: 4"
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Red Standard Nozzles Included
- Nozzle racks Available: Blue, Low Angle (Not Included)
- 1 Adjustment Tool (Per Shipment)
- Radius: 22' to 52'
- Flow rate: 0.5 to 14.1 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
- Overall Height: 7�"
- Pop-up Height: 4"
- Exposed Diameter: 1�"
- Inlet Size: �" female NPT
Manuals and Literature