Hunter MP800SR90 Rotator Nozzle 90-210 MP800SR
Water small spaces more efficiently with a new series of MP Rotators designed for distances from 6' to 12'.
The SR series offers the benefits of multi-stream multi-trajectory (MSMT) technology in areas smaller than ever before possible. The new MP800SR provides wind-resistant streams, high distribution uniformity, double-pop nozzle protector, and extreme resilience to dirt and debris.
Realize water savings for tight spaces. The MP800SR delivers water at a low application rate of 0.8 in/hr, less than half that of traditional spray nozzles.
Features / Benefits
- The MP Rotator® has the unique ability to control the amount of water flowing through the nozzle at various arc and radius settings, resulting in matched precipitation regardless of the nozzle setting.
- The MP Rotator’s nozzle pops up from its protected position only after the riser is fully extended, providing superior defense against dirt and debris.
- The various streams of the MP Rotator allow it to target all areas of the landscape evenly, yielding superior uniformity over traditional spray nozzles. Each stream targets specific areas to achieve higher efficiency and even coverage.
- The standard MP Rotator line applies water at 0.4 in/hr, while the SR Series has a precipitation rate of 0.8 in/hr. Either choice will avoid runoff, saving water and preventing erosion.
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
- Recommended operating pressure: 40 PSI
- For spaces less than 8 ft., 30 PSI operating pressure is necessary
- Recommended to use with clean water
- MP800SR-90 uses a 60 mesh built-in nozzle filter
- MP800SR-360 uses a 40 mesh built-in nozzle filter
- Recommended: Use 150 mesh pre-filter arrangement
- Hunter ACZ, PCZ, or ICZ drip filters are a great solution for zone-specific MP800SR arrangements
Manuals and Literature