Hunter 665300 Standard Nozzle Set for Non-Ultra PGP Rotors
At Hunter, we have always made a commitment to talk to our customers. Our engineers gather feedback on what contractors like and what they don’t. Plus, ample amounts of data from our test department show us areas where we can improve. All of that information has led to the creation of Hunter’s new PGP Blue Nozzles, featuring the kind of spray patterns and coverage that so many were asking for.
Take a look and you’ll see a better visual appearance that provides more even distribution, at both the close-in and mid-range areas…a superior scheduling coefficient that eliminates the problem of under- and over-watered areas of the landscape… as well as an intuitive numbering system for easy identification with each individual nozzle clearly marked with its flow rate. The new PGP Blue Nozzles are just the latest example of Hunter’s ongoing commitment to remaining the leader in the irrigation industry.
Features / Benefits
- Easier-than-ever installation - Flat face of nozzles allows for quicker insertion
- Nozzles compatible with your current PGP rotors - Able to retrofit into any PGP rotors as far back as 1982
- Simplified nozzle identification system - Easy-to-read number equals the flow rate (nozzles feature metric flow rate on back of rack)
- Exceptional close-in, mid-range coverage - Even distribution ensures no dry areas or brown spots
- More visually appealing watering pattern - Appearance receives higher customer satisfaction rating