HUNTER PGP SPRINKLER ROTOR:
The Hunter PGP Rotor is the industry's best-selling rotary sprinkler in the world.
Don't settle for less! Get the Hunter PGP Rotor if you want superb design and exceptional performance that is second to none. The Hunter PGP Sprinkler Rotor offers even water distribution from nozzles that have been engineered with precision.
The Hunter PGP Rotor is jam-packed with impressive features and is known for it's durable, reliable, and versatile performance that leaves it's consumers speechless. With tons of patented irrigation features, it's no wonder why this Hunter Rotor proves it is the choice of the irrigation professional!
|Features & Benefits
- 1 complete set of standard nozzles per rotor
- 1 Set of Instructions (1 per shipment)
- 1 adjustment tool (1 per shipment)
- Integral rubber cover with membrane covered sockets
Keeps dirt out, permanently installed
- Through-the-top adjustment with helpful symbols
Easiest to adjust, wet or dry
- Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward
For quick verification of arc stop points
- Complete set of interchangeable nozzles
12 standard or 7 low-angle nozzles for virtually any task
- Factory installed nozzles available
Choose the convenience of pre-installed nozzles for large projects
- Radius adjustment of up to 25%
Easy fine-tuning without changing nozzles
- Reversing full-circle and part-circle operation in one unit
For fastest, hassle-free adjustment, 40 degree-360 degree, wet or dry
- Proven, long-life water-lubricated gear drive
First introduced over 15 years ago and still continuously improved (U.S. Patent numbers 4,568,024 and 4,718,605)
- Advanced riser seal
Industry's most reliable and proven pressure-activated wiper seal
- Large dirty water screen
Puts an end to nozzle clogging
- Discharge rate: .5 to 14.1 gpm (0.11 to 3.20 m3/hr; 1.9 to 53.4 l/min)
- Radius: 22' to 52' (6.7 to 15.8 m)
- Recommended pressure range: 40 to 60 psi (2.8 to 4.1 bars; 275 to 413 kPa)
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI (1.4 to 6.9 bars; 137 to 689 kPa)
- Precipitation rates: approximately .4" (10 mm) per hour at 50 psi (3.4 bars; 344 kPa) for spacings from 25' to 45' (7.6 to 13.7 m)
- Nozzle trajectory: standard - 25 degree, low-angle - 13 degree
Note: To ensure optimum nozzle performance, the rotor should be operated in the "Recommended pressure range." The sprinkler will work normally when used in the "Operating pressure range", but nozzle performance may be reduced.
- Overall height:
PGP - 7-3/8" (19 cm)
- 3/4" female inlet NPT
- Exposed diameter: 1-3/4" (4 cm)
What Makes PGP the World's #1 Gear Drive?
The Hunter PGP Rotary Sprinkler has been and continues to be the world's best-selling gear-driven rotary sprinkler. But being first is not simply limited to sales figures. The Hunter PGP also holds the distinction of being the first irrigation sprinkler to give the irrigation industry some of the "taken for granted" features that continue to set it apart from the competition. Some of the Hunter PGP "Firsts" include:
- Through the top adjustment - wet or dry - no parts to remove, easy adjustment, precise
- Full rack of nozzles included with every head - allows you to custom-tailor sprinkler performance to the site's needs
- Rubber cover standard - keeps dirt out, improves safety
It's no coincidence...being first in developing technological advances has had more than a little to do with being first in product sales. No wonder products like the Hunter PGP have earned Hunter the reputation as "The Irrigation Innovators."