Hunter ROAM-XL-TR Long-Range Hand-Held Transmitter
Large-scale sites such as shopping centers, industrial complexes, college campuses, and multi-unit housing complexes require high-powered remotes that can cover long distances. The Roam XL is as powerful as they come and features a simple user interface with 128 different programmable addresses. It features a signal strong enough to go through buildings and still communicate with a controller over a half-mile away. With nothing in its path, it can function up to two miles from the controller. The compact, high-powered remote is a single unit that can be carried from job to job and used to remotely access any Hunter controller that has a SmartPort connector. It eliminates the need to physically visit the controller to start or stop a cycle during maintenance, installation or winterization.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to work with Hunter X-Core, Pro-C, PCC, I-Core and ACC controllers through a SmartPort® connection
- 128 different programmable addresses
- Programmable Run Times: 1 to 90 minutes
- Run manual watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Warranty: 5 years
- Up to 2 mile range for remote manual operation of Hunter irrigation systems
- Display shows remaining battery life
- Large LCD display, push-button operation
- Rugged plastic carrying case included
- Transmitter includes (4) AAA batteries
- Rugged Aluminum Shell
The Roam XL has a heavy duty aluminum and rubber shell, which ensures reliable operation day in and day out
- Water Resistant Remote
The water-resistent Roam XL is built to work even when exposed to sprinkler spray
- Up to 2 Mile Communication with Versatile BNC Connection
The Roam XL signal is strong enough to go through a buildings and still communicate with the controller. With nothing in its path, the Roam XL operate up to two miles from the controller. The BNC antenna can be removed for easy transport or replaced with an array of antenna options if further distance is needed
- Compatible with Legacy ICR Transmitter and Receiver
The Roam XL transmitter and receiver both work with ICR transmitters or receivers. So, if you upgrade your ICR remote to Roam XL, you can still use your old ICR receiver. Or if you bring an ICR to a site that has a RoamXL receiver they both will work together.
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, from controller through a SmartPort® connector
- System operating frequency: 27 MHz band
- SmartPort connector can be mounted up to 50 ft. (max) from controller (use SRR-SCWH shielded cable wiring harness)
- FCC approved: No FCC license required
- Transmitter Dimensions w/o Antenna:
Height - 6-1/4 in.
Width - 3 in.
Depth - 1/1/4 in.
Height - 7-1/2 in.
Width - 1/2 in.
Note: Transmitter ONLY - Click here for FULL ROAM-XL-KIT
Manuals and Literature