Hunter MPRCS515HT 5 x 15 ft. Right Corner Strip Nozzle (Male Threads)
The revolutionary MP Rotator features a unique, multi-trajectory rotating stream delivery system that achieves water-conserving results. Rather than simply “spray” water onto landscapes, MP Rotators deliver multiple streams of water at a steady rate. This slower application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil and achieves an even distribution throughout the area being irrigated. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to traditional sprays and significantly reduces wasteful runoff. The MP Rotator can be installed onto any conventional spray head body or shrub adapter, transforming them into high uniformity, low precipitation rate sprinklers with matched precipitation at any arc and any radius.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5’ strip to 35’ radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MPs are also perfect for revitalizing older systems—a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
Features / Benefits
- Male Threaded
- True matched precipitation any arc or radius setting
- Radius can be reduced up to 25% on all models
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle
- Removable filter screen ensures hassle-free service
- Low precipitation rate
- Wind-resistant multi-stream technology
- Adjustable arc and radius
- Recommended operating pressure: 40 PSI
- Pair with Pro-Spray PRS40 to achieve pressure regulation at the head of 40 PSI
- Adding “HT” will specify male threaded nozzles
- Right corner strip, 5' x 15'
Manuals and Literature