Hunter ET-Wind Wind Speed Anemometer (Optional)
The Hunter ET Sensor is designed specifically for use with IMMS central control systems, exclusively with ACC controllers. ET Sensor uses solar radiation, air temperature, relative humidity, and wind (either average, or actual with the optional ET Wind sensor) to calculate evapotranspiration and communicate it to the central software via the host controller's communication.
Hunter's IMMS-ET software calculates new application amounts and run times for each station, and downloads them back to all ACC controllers. ET Sensor also measures actual rainfall, which is applied to the soil reservoir before new application amounts are calculated.
One ET Sensor per micro-climate is all that is needed and recommended, with a virtually unlimited number possible per central control system.
Features and Benefits
- Calculates evapotranspiration (ET) for individual microclimate to fit the exact landscape requirements
- Specific irrigation scheduling for every zone based on the characteristics of each
- Enables compliance with local watering restrictions
- Includes 100 ft. of 20 AWG, 2-conductor for sensor installation
- WiltGard™ technology triggers protective watering when extreme conditions threaten plants
- Warranty period: 2 years