Hydro-Rain BLS-100-BD-LT 1 inch Nitro Saddle Body
Blu-Lock® is proud to introduce the new Blu-Lock® Nitro SaddleTM, the fastest irrigation saddle on earth. Just last year, the 10 second installation time was the barrier to beat. Now turbocharged Blu-Lock® saddles have shattered the record, and they just keep running faster.
The first key to the Nitro Saddle’s amazing reponse time is the molded-open position of the body clamp, allowing the installer to snap the body over the pipe, push, and lock. That’s it. The second key is the tap-thread ratio, where we’ve cut in half the number of revolutions required to lock and load it. The final key to speed is the addition of a Blu-Lock® swing pipe adapter in the tap (02918), allowing the installer to go straight to pipe (37980) or Blu-Lock® swing assembly (37979).
We didn’t stop at speed. We also took the pain out of installing saddles by including an ergonomic body clamp, tap wing and, most important, the ease of the Blu-Lock® swing adapter (37979). Say goodbye to fatigued hands and hello to the world’s fastest install. With Nitro SaddlesTM, the record books have been totally rewritten.
Features / Benefits
- Swiss-Engineered Schenkel Clamp—Fast, onehand installation.
- Ergonomic Grip—Comfort, confidence and speed under any condition.
- High-Impact ABS—Guaranteed durability.
- Best-In-Class Flow—Up to 14 GPM at 40 PSI.
- Compatibility—80~100 PSI PE pipe.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- Under-5-Second Install—The industry’s certified lowest installation time.
- 1/2" Blu-Lock® Tap—60% reduction in installation time with pipe to head connection.
BUILT FOR GREEN ADVANTAGES
- Eliminates Chemicals—Say goodbye to PVC, primers and glue.
- Minimizes Waste—Saves energy and time compared with open trenching.
- Flow: Up to 14 GPM (53 LPM) at 40 PSI (2,75 Bar)
- Operating Pressure: 120 PSI (8,2 Bar) Max
- Burst Pressure: 1250 PSI (86,2 Bar)
- Dimensions: Saddle Height: 3" (7,6 cm) Saddle Width: 2" (5,0 cm) Tap Height: 3" (7,6 cm) Tap Width: 2.5" (6,3 cm) Installed Height: 3" (7,6 cm)
Manuals and Literature