Hydro-Rain HRP-100-PF-PVC 1 in. PVC-Lock Push-fit Valve
The way you install valves is about to change with the new Push-Fit Inline Valve. Utilizing push-fit technology
on both the manifold and lateral line sides of the valve for lightning fast installation, this is simply the fastest manifold/valve assembly you will ever build.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- No Thread, No Glue, Push-Fit Installation—
Works with the Push-Fit PVC-Lock manifold fitting and 1 in. Blu-Lock® for easy manifold and lateral connections.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Push-Fit Glue-less Design—For fast, clean installation.
- Strong, Injection-molded Diaphragm—Exceeds
industry standards for strength, flexibility and durability.
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Lid—For extra strength.
- Three Year Warranty—Hydro-Rain warrants the
HRP valves series to be free of defects in material
and workmanship. Parts replacement only.
- Self-cleaning Solenoid Filter—Pilotflow
90-mesh (200 micron).
- Internal Bleed Solenoid—Makes manual (atthe-
valve) operation easy and spray-free.
- Captive Solenoid Plunger
- Captive Bonnet Screws—Provide troublefree
servicing with flat, phillips, or hex driver.
- Diaphragm Spring Snap-Fits To Diaphragm—
Prevents accidental loss during servicing.
- Diaphragm Is Compatible With HRV 100 Valves
- Pressure: 15-150 PSI
- Flow: ?
- Temperature: up to 110° F
- Ambient air temperature: up to 125° F
- Height: 6 in.
- Width: 5 in.
- Length: 2-1/2 in.
Specifications - Cont.
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz solenoid power requirement
- Inrush current: 0.30 A
- Holding current: 0.23 A
- Coil resistance: ?
Manuals and Literature