Hydro-Rain HRC-390-06-NA 6 Station Touch Screen Combo
At the top of its class the revolutionary HRC 390 irrigation controller with touch screen programming interface is versatile, intuitive, and loaded with advanced features. Property owners will instantly recognize the upgrade as
HRC 390’s large, easy to read, blue backlit touch screen LCD illuminates its immediate surroundings. Contractors will appreciate the ease of programming in five optional languages, along with the HRC 390’s scheduling versatility. Best of all the HRC 390 requires no additional wiring to
communicate with either its remote rain/freeze sensor or handheld remote control.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- Touch Screen Programming
—Experience a new level of programming intuitiveness and speed, including
pre-set watering durations and programming schedules (odd, even, interval).
- Indoor/Outdoor Cabinet with Swing-Out Panel
—Allows easy wire access (see image on back).
- Integrated Rain/Freeze Sensor
—Requires no additional wiring. Simply sync this accessory with a touch of a button.
- Remote Control Ready
—Remotely activate manual start spot watering with HRC 390’s included RF Transmitter. Simple activation at the touch of a button.
- Intuitive Touch Screen
—Programming ease with complete walk-through start-up program.
- Screwless Wiring Terminals
—Push-n-go terminals make installation quick and effortless.
BUILT FOR GREEN ADVANTAGES
- Concurrent Drip Program
—Drip irrigation zones provide water conservation by putting the water only where needed. HRC 390’s C program lets you efficiently run drip zones concurrently with programs A & B.
- Saves Water
—Automatically shuts off scheduled watering cycle when it rains and /or freezes.
- Manages Seasonal Changes
—Budget the system’s water usage seasonally from 10% to 200%.
- Programmable Master Valve
—Makes integration with Hydro-Rain’s Blu-Lock PVC free system easy and
manageable. Ensures proper Master Valve function.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read Touch Screen LCD Display
—The blue, backlit, touch screen display – the industry’s largest – is easy to read under any lighting conditions. Use your finger to set up programming.
- Three Programs for Watering Flexibility
—Watering zones can be assigned to one or more of the HRC 390’s three programs: A, B, or C (C is concurrent with A & B).
- Choice of Five Languages
—Easily set the LCD display to read in any of five languages: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- 1 Amp Transformer
—Capable of operating multiple valves/pump start at the same time.
- Three-Year Warranty
—Hydro-Rain ensures full quality performance for the warranty period or we’ll replace it.
- Station Timing: 1~240 minutes per station
- Automatic Starts: Up to ten start times per
day per program
- Programming Schedule: Days of week, interval, odd and even days, delay (1~99 days)
- Transformer Output: 24VAC/26VAC, 1A (meets CEC requirements)
- Battery Backup: 3V lithium (program saved in non-volatile memory)
- Surge Protection: Primary input has built-in MOV (metal oxide varistor)
- Wire Terminal: Screw-less, push-tab terminals
- Power Cord: Included for indoor installation
Manuals and Literature