Hydro-Rain HRA-075-FF-FC 3/4 in ASV Auto Valve w/Flow
Reliable, Tough and Easy to Use—This Valve Has It All. The HRA Series valves deliver the goods in landscape sprinkler markets that require backflow prevention. Hydro-Rain’s HRA Series “Anti-Siphon” valves help protect potable water from backflow contamination, so their reliability is paramount.
Not only must they must be rugged enough to provide continuous protection, but they have to do that in even the most punishing environments. The HRA series delivers the goods. Its advanced design incorporates an accessible commercial grade high heat resistant glass-filled lid and an atmospheric vacuum breaker to reduce the risk of backflow and contamination, meeting all ASSE, CSA and IAPMO standards.
BUILT FOR SPEED ADVANTAGES
- Fast and Reliable Flow Control—Quick adjustment with water off or on reduces flow and or shuts the valve off completely.
- Manual Internal Bleed —Provides easy fast action to turn valve on and off during service or routine maintenance.
BUILT FOR GREEN ADVANTAGES
- Ultra Low Flow—Allows operation at lowest possible flows to boost water savings.
- Backflow Prevention—Reduces the probability of grey water mixing into primary water supply through siphonage from the sprinkler heads.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Commercial-Grade Construction—Features glass filled polypropylene lid for reliable use even where sunlight creates temperatures near buildings of up to 137 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Buna-n Valve Seat—Delivers positive closure and eliminates weeping.
- Low-Rlow Capable—Operates efficiently from 1 to 30 GPM.
- Stainless Steel Metering—Ensures optimal
- diaphragm performance.
- Manual Internal Bleed—Allows for fast seasonal startup and shutdown.
- High Performance Solenoid—Features 18"
- Hydro-rain blue lead wires and captured plunger.
- Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker—Prevents back flow into water source (meets ASSE, CSA and IAPMO standards, Los Angeles City Approved).
- Model Versatility—Provides 3/4" and 1" compatibility >with brass valve ASV footprint for easy replacement models.
- Remote Operation Option—Adapts easily to Hydro-rain HRC 990 series battery operated controller/DC latching solenoid for “wireless” field operation.