Hydro-Rain PVCL-444-010 1 in. x 1 in. x Spigot Manifold Tee
With the successful introduction of our PVC-Lock push-on
fittings, Hydro-Rain saw a need with contractors to directly
connect our fittings to valves. Thus, the 1" PVC-Lock Manifold
Tee was introduced - Incorporating all the highly engineered
attributes of our PVC-Lock fittings. The 1" PVC-Lock x 1" Mipt
x 1" Spigot configuration allows direct connection to the valve
and potential serial connections to other valves.
Using PVC-Lock® fittings allows you to “lose the glue” and
reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With
PVC-Lock® you’ll leave your project with clean hands and a
clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the
environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.
Features & Benefits
- Patent Pending Retaining System—Stainless steel
teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe—After installation, PVC-Lock®
manifold fittings can swivel 360° around the pipe allowing
easy valve maintenance and repair.
- Universal—For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and
80, and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable & Reusable—On-site sizing adjustments
are easy using the PVC-Lock removal tool.
- Mainline Rated—For use on either side of the irrigation
- PVC-Lock® Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure:
150 PSI (10.5 BAR at 68° F (20° C)
- Burst Pressure: 600 PSI (41.4 BAR)
- Working Pressure: 0 - 150 PSI (10.5 BAR)
*Warning: For cold water outdoor irrigation connections only.
Do not insert fingers. Use only PVC pipe with PVC-Lock® fittings.
Ensure that pipe and fittings are free of dirt and debris prior to
inserting the pipe into fitting.
Manuals and Literature