PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE IRRIGATION TRAINING DVD:
Irrigation System Solutions is proud to announce the introduction of our latest product, the "Professional Landscape Irrigation Training" DVD. This is the first complete landscape irrigation video of its kind, covering all the basics for landscape irrigation training.
Because water conservation continues to be one of the greatest concerns, this product centers around saving water, money, and time through the latest technological advances. Irrigation professionals know that water conservation starts with a well designed irrigation plan that has great uniformity. Irrigation System Solutions has addressed this issue in-depth in the first section of the DVD: "8 Steps to a Uniform, Water-Saving Irrigation Design".
Students, colleges, landscapers, nurserymen, distributors, and manufacturers in t he green industry (in all states) need additional cost-effective, and convenient, training that emphasizes water conservation. With increased fuel cost and hectic work schedules, distance learning possibilities are becoming increasingly popular. Incredible time and cost savings are possible as you conveniently bring professional training into your own office. This DVD includes professional graphics, eye-stunning photos, dazzling video footage, and brilliant animation to make for an unmatched training experience for designers, contractors, and irrigation students nationwide.
*DVD's are non-returnable and non-refundable.
"If you are in the green industry as an irrigation contractor, landscaper, nurseryman, distributor, manufacturer, or educator, you will find this video invaluable for your training."
Casey Krueger, Lecturer Landscape Horticulture - Texas A&M University, Dept. of Horticultural Sciences
With over 100 minutes, this training product includes:
- 8 Steps to a Uniform, Water-Saving Irrigation Design.
- Complete Installation Training, Step-by-Step.
- Water Management through Proper Scheduling.
- Water Conservation Tips.
- Maintenance and Trouble-Shooting Techniques.
- Professional Landscape Irrigation Training and Reference Manual in pdf format*.
* The supporting manual, included on the DVD, is packed with water conservation quotes. Chapter 1, "Irrigation Synopsis - Past, Present, and Future", goes into great detail on irrigation trending toward water conservation. The book supports and compliments the video segments. This shortened, 230 page manual is a spin-off from our Texas book, the "Texas Landscape Irrigation Training and Reference Manual" which is used by approximately 70% of Texas for the past 6 years for professional irrigation training. It is packed full of color photos, tables, schematics, and irrigation charts. It is very user-friendly and is a great training tool for the novice, as well as the seasoned irrigator.
Chapters Covered in the Professional Landscape Irrigation Training DVD:
- Collecting Site Information
- Calculating Available Water Capacity
- Determining Landscape Needs
- Selecting Equipment and Head Layout
- Sizing Components
- Grouping Heads into Zones
- Calculating Proper Working Hydrolics
- Completing the Design
- Proper Water Scheduling
- Water Conservation Tips
- Maintenance and Repair Techniques