Irritrol SR-1 Pump Start Relay
With a lockable, vandal- and weather-resistant case, the Irritrol® SR-1 can be mounted indoors or outdoors to provide reliable switching control for pumps or other electrical devices from the controller.
Features & Benefits
- Electrical relays for both low voltage (24V ac) control switching and high voltage (120V ac or 240V ac) main power contacts
- Allows remote pump switching using 24V ac output from an irrigation controller’s master valve/pump start circuit
- Opens and closes main power contacts for pumps (1HP at 120V ac 1 Phase or 2HP at 250V ac 1 Phase)
- Note: 2HP at 120V ac will exceed maximum amp rating.
- Highly efficient 0.1 Amp operating requirement
Draws less holding power than most solenoid valves
- Can also be used with the Irritrol PC Control system for switching control of low voltage landscape lighting
Saves the expense of an extra timer and puts irrigation and landscape lighting control in one location on the owner’s computer