K-Rain 10003 5 in. Pop-Up Super Pro Adjustable Rotor
The SUPERPRO Rotor has a patented flow shut-off which will render installations easier and drier. Perfect for new construction where newly installed sod can be watered while rotors installed in other areas awaiting sod can be shut off until sod is complete.
Like all K-Rain Pro series rotors, the SUPERPRO is packed with innovative features: Partial to continuous 360 degree coverage, interchangeable nozzles for matched precipitation, patented Easy Arc Set and Arc Memory Clutch, making the SUPERPRO the premier rotor in its class.
Features & Benefits
- Patented Flow Shut-Off - Allows individual heads to be turned off during installation or adjustment - perfect for quick nozzle changes
- 5" Riser - Perfect for grasses with thick thatch
- 3/4" Inlet - Replaces all standard rotors
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set - Simplified arc set allows for wet dry adjustment in seconds
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism - Assures continuous reverse and return...over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve - Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40 to Continuous 360 degree
- Flow Range: 0.5 - 10.0 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 20 - 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: 0.05 to 0.74 inches per hour
(depending on spacing and nozzle used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 8-3/4"
- Recommended Spacing: 28' to 44'
- Radius: 28' to 49 degree
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26 degree
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12 degree
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzle: Included
- Riser Height: 5"
Manuals and Literature