K-Rain 13003-RCW 4 in. MiniPro Adjustable Rotor for Reclaimed Water
The -RCW version of the MiniPro includes a factory installed purple rubber cover conforms to State and local codes requiring identification of products being used for non-potable or reclaimed water.
Perfect for small lawn and landscape areas, the MINIPRO’s uniform spray pattern makes it an economical replacement for fixed sprays. Since the MINIPRO® nozzle flow rates are matched to the PROPLUS™, it can be used in the same zone with full size rotors. When considering the industry leading MINIPRO® gear driven rotor, think EFFICIENCY. With a wide selection of nozzles, the MINIPRO® brings flexibility to system design.
The MiniPro is a gear-driven, rotary type sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 17' to 30' (5.2 to 9.1 M) radius at nozzle pressure of 30 to 50 PSI (2.1 to 3.4 bar) with a discharge rate of .75 to 3.3 GPM (2.84 to 12.5 LPM). The MiniPro is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 26°. The sprinkler has a stainless steel radius adjustment screw.
The MiniPro provides arc adjustment from 40° to 360°. Sprinkler arc setting adjustment is carried out by rotation of a flat blade screwdriver within top cover adjustment slot. Sprinkler coverage pattern is indicated by degree graduations and an arrow located on top of the sprinkler. The MiniPro is adjustable in all phases of installation (i.e., before installation, after installation while static, and after installation while in operation).
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- 1/2" Inlet – Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism - Assures continuous reverse and return...over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve - Prevents low head drainage.
- Inlet: 1/2" Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° to 360°
- Flow Range: .75-3.3 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 20-70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: .22 to .41 Inches Per Hour
(Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 6"
- Recommended Spacing: 17' to 28'
- Radius: 17' to 30'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Riser Height: 4", 6" or 12"
Manuals and Literature