K-RAIN RPS 46 MINI IRRIGATION CONTROLLER:
Designed for residential applications, the RPS 46 has four individual programs to allow for efficient watering on separate programs.
A key feature of this unit is the water budgeting feature which allows easy adjustment of watering schedules as the seasons change.
|Features and Benefits
- 4 & 6 Station Models–Perfect for residential lawns.
- 4 Fully Independent Programs–Allowing up to 4 starts per program. Maximum 16 starts per day.
- Indoor Models with External Transformer and Plug.
- Seasonal Adjustment–Allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 25% increments, from 25% to 150%.
- Rain Sensor Ready–Accepts rain sensor and is controlled by bypass switch.
- Flexible Manual Operation–Run a program, run a station or test system.
- Battery Back-Up–Saves program during power outages.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Operating Specifications
- Dimensions: HEIGHT: 5.7";
- Station Run Times: 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Programs: 4
- Start Times: 4 per program
- Watering Schedule: 7 day calendar with individual day selection, ODD/ EVEN day or interval watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready: Inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a suitable rain sensor.
- Master valve/Pump start terminal.
- Automatic, semi-automatic & single station manual operation.
- Electrical Specifications
- Electrical Power Supply: 110-120 VAC/60Hz
- Electrical Outputs: 24 Volt AC, 0.85 AMP
- To Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.5 AMPS max.
- Total output load must not be exceeded by the valves and pump start requirements.
- Overload protection: Standard 20mm 1.0 AMP fuse
- Power Failure: 9 Volt standard alkaline battery
maintains clock and program up to 2 weeks.
- Wiring: The output circuits should be installed and protected in accordance with wiring rules.