K-Rain 3609 RPS 469 9 Zone Outdoor Sprinkler Timer
Designed for residential & light commercial applications, the RPS 469 has six individual programs to allow for efficient watering on separate programs. This product features Rain Sensor Ready (RSR) technology which allows individual stations to be controlled by a rain sensor.
Features and Benefits
- 4, 6 & 9 station Models – Perfect for residential & light commercial applications.
- 6 fully Independent Programs – Allowing up to 6 starts per program. Maximum 36 starts per day.
- Water Conservative – Allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, from 10% to 200.
- Rain Sensor Ready – Accepts rain sensor and allows individual stations to be set and controlled by the sensor.
- Flexible Manual Operation – Automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual.
- System Test – Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Battery Back-Up – Hold programs during power outages.
- Weatherproof Enclosure – Ensures long product life.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Operating Specifications
- Dimensions: HEIGHT: 8.8"; WIDTH: 7.9";
- DEPTH: 2.9"
- Station Run Times: 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Programs: 6
- Start Times: 6 per program
- Water Schedule: 7 day calendar with individual day selection, or 1 to 15 day interval watering, or 365 day calendar for ODD/EVEN day watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready
- Inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a suitable rain sensor.
- Master Valve/pump can be enabled or disabled by station or by program.
- Automatic, semi-automatic & single station manual operation.
- Capable of programming remotely using a standard 9 Volt alkaline battery. Permanent memory saves programs during power outages.
- Electrical Specifications
- Electrical Power Supply: 110-120 VAC/60Hz
- Electrical Outputs: 24 Volts AC, 1.0 AMP
- To Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.75 AMPs max. Note: up to 3 valves per station on inbuilt model.
- Total output load must not be exceeded by the
valves and pump start requirements.
- Overload Protection: Standard 20mm 1.0 AMP fuse
- Power Failure: 9 volt standard alkaline battery
permanently maintains programs.
- Power Failure: The controller has permanent
memory so the data is always backed up even
during power outages.
- Wiring: The output circuits should be installed and protected in accordance with wiring rules.
Manuals and Literature