K-RAIN RPS 1224 IRRIGATION CONTROLLER:
With 12, 18 and 24 stations, the RPS 1224 covers all your needs regardless of the size or complexity of the project at hand.
This 220 Volt controller is for INTERNATIONAL use ONLY.
*To shop K-Rain 110 Volt controllers, please click here. 110V controllers are used in the United States.
|Features and Benefits
- 12, 18 & 24 Station Models–Perfect for residential & light commercial applications.
- 8 fully Independent Programs–Allowing up to 8 starts per program. Maximum 64 starts per day.
- Water Conservative–Allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, from 10% to 200.
- Rain Sensor Ready–Accepts rain sensor and allows individual stations to be set and controlled by the sensor.
- Flexible Manual Operation–Automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual.
- System Test–Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Permanent Memory–Saves programs during power outages.
- Weatherproof Enclosure–Ensures long product life.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Operating Specifications
- Dimensions: HEIGHT: 9-3/8";
- Station Run Times: 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Programs: 8
- Start Times: 8 per program
- Water Schedule: 7 day calendar with individual day selection, or 1 to 15 day interval watering, or 365 day calendar for ODD/EVEN day watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready
- Inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a suitable rain sensor.
- Two Master Valve/pump connections that can be enabled or disabled by station or by program.
- Automatic, semi-automatic & single station manual operation.
- Capable of programming remotely using a standard 9 Volt alkaline battery. Permanent memory saves programs during power outages.
- Electrical Specifications
- Electrical Power Supply: 230VAC 50Hz
- Electrical Outputs: 24 Volts AC, 1.25 AMP
- To Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.75 AMPs max. Note: up to 3 valves per station on inbuilt model.
- Total output load must not be exceeded by the
valves and pump start requirements.
- Overload Protection: Standard 20mm 1.0 AMP fuse
- Power Failure: 9 volt standard alkaline battery
permanently maintains programs.
- Power Failure: The controller has permanent
memory so the data is always backed up even
during power outages.
- Wiring: The output circuits should be installed and protected in accordance with wiring rules.