K-RAIN RPS 1224 IRRIGATION CONTROLLER:
With 12, 18 and 24 stations, the RPS 1224 covers all your needs regardless of the size or complexity of the project at hand.
|Features and Benefits
- 12, 18 & 24 Station Models–Perfect for residential & light commercial applications.
- 8 fully Independent Programs–Allowing up to 8 starts per program. Maximum 64 starts per day.
- Water Conservative–Allows for quick adjustment of watering durations in 10% increments, from 10% to 200.
- Rain Sensor Ready–Accepts rain sensor and allows individual stations to be set and controlled by the sensor.
- Flexible Manual Operation–Automatic, semi-automatic and single station manual.
- System Test–Allows a full system check for valve operation.
- Permanent Memory–Saves programs during power outages.
- Weatherproof Enclosure–Ensures long product life.
- Two Year Limited Warranty.
- Operating Specifications
- Dimensions: HEIGHT: 9-3/8";
- Station Run Times: 1 min. to 12 hours 59 min.
- Programs: 8
- Start Times: 8 per program
- Water Schedule: 7 day calendar with individual day selection, or 1 to 15 day interval watering, or 365 day calendar for ODD/EVEN day watering.
- Rain Sensor Ready
- Inhibits automatic watering when wet conditions are detected by a suitable rain sensor.
- Two Master Valve/pump connections that can be enabled or disabled by station or by program.
- Automatic, semi-automatic & single station manual operation.
- Capable of programming remotely using a standard 9 Volt alkaline battery. Permanent memory saves programs during power outages.
- Electrical Specifications
- Electrical Power Supply: 110-120VAC/60Hz/230VAC 50Hz
- Electrical Outputs: 24 Volts AC, 1.25 AMP
- To Solenoid Valve: 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 0.75 AMPs max. Note: up to 3 valves per station on inbuilt model.
- Total output load must not be exceeded by the
valves and pump start requirements.
- Overload Protection: Standard 20mm 1.0 AMP fuse
- Power Failure: 9 volt standard alkaline battery
permanently maintains programs.
- Power Failure: The controller has permanent
memory so the data is always backed up even
during power outages.
- Wiring: The output circuits should be installed and protected in accordance with wiring rules.