K-Rain 7115 1.5 in. FNPT Valve with Flow Control
K-Rain’s ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits.
The 1" valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
The 1" Jar-Top valve provides the professional easy servicing access without removing the valve from the system.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC
- Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without discharging
water outside the valve.
- Removable Inlet Cap–Allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.
- Flow Control–Allows for precise flow adjustment and manual shut off.
- Captured Plunger–Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the internal plunger.
- Heavy Duty Santoprene® Diaphragm–Unique design improves durability of diaphragm.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.
Removable inlet cap allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.