K-Rain RPS75 4 in. Pop-Up Adjustable Arc Rotor
The RPS75 gear drive is designed for basic residential and light commercial applications and is a direct replacement
for Hunter PGP rotors. The reversing mechanism, a K-Rain patented feature, is the same mechanism used in the
Hunter PGP (K-Rain currently licenses this patent to Hunter - U.S. Patent No. 5,417,370 Carl L.C. Kah Jr.). With K-Rain's wide selection of standard and low angle nozzles, the RPS75 provides even water distribution.
Features and Benefits
- Direct replacement for Hunter PGP.
- Right Position Start–Rotor rotates counterclockwise from fixed right start position.
- Riser fits in existing Hunter PGP cans–simply unscrew the existing riser from the PGP can and replace with the RPS75 riser.
- Top adjustment–no training necessary, the RPS75 has the same adjustment procedure as the Hunter PGP.
- Full and Part circle rotation–provides a full range of
adjustment from 40 to 360 degree.
- Non-flushing wiper seal–reduces leaks caused by debris trapped under seal.
- 3/4" Inlet–Replaces all standard rotors.
- Ideal for low flow applications.
- Universal adjustment tool–compatible with existing Hunter products.
- Rubber Cover–Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles–Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.
- Inlet: 3/4" Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range: .75 – 8.2 GPM
- Pressure Rating: 30 – 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate: .12 to 1.16 Inches Per Hour
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8"
- Recommended Spacing: 25' to 45'
- Radius: 22' to 51'
- Nozzle Trajectory: 25 degree
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11 degree
- 8 Standard and 4 Low Angle Nozzles Included
- Riser Height: 4"
Manuals and Literature